This is a pretty simple challenge. You have to find a password that meets the requirements below:
- Minimum length of 8
- Maximum length of 32
- Must include at least one letter
- Must include >= 2 special characters
- Must include a prime amount of numbers
- Must have even amount of capital and lowercase characters
- Must include an emoji
- MD5 hash must start with a number
- Must be a palindrome
This challenge should be pretty self-explanatory. The only thing that may be worth noting are the last two requirements, which the following should be noted:
console.logand all DOM operations are not considered valid. However, those solutions wouldn’t be valid anyways, as they wouldn’t likely evaluate to True.
1is evaluated as True, as are strings.
- To make the password palindromic, you can abuse inline comments.
Some possible solutions include:
Submitting a valid password (and a non-empty username) will reveal the flag. Otherwise, the most “minor” invalid rule would be displayed to the user.